Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

His Blessings

Recently, during a conversation with God - as I asked Him to lead me on what my next step once to promote my book He urged me to contact a well-known author whose book I had just completed reading. "God, are you kidding me? She'll think I am a stalker." So, I hesitated, but He kept urging. Well, what do I have to lose besides my reputation! So, I contacted her to suggest that she do a book signing tour with an unknown author--"what a sell, God"-- She replied -- "Yes, she would be interested and had another author who might want to join us!" --
"Ummm, God?" -- "Yes?" He waited. -- "I think you were right again." --

So, when I told my husband my exciting news and he asked, "Why would she want to tour with YOU?" -- I smiled and said, "God."

No comments: