Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Unexplainable Blessings

As I promote my book, I enjoy checking google and searching for my name -- just to see if anything has been said about my book -- Over the weekend I was surprised when my google search pulled my book up as listed on Amazon.com's Hot New Romance Releases (only for the best selling books).... there I was just 14 books under Karen Kingsbury -- "What!?" "How did that happen?" -- I smiled, because once again I knew, "God." -- No other explanation -- the cattle on a thousand hills are His and His power is used for His purposes -- Praise God that I am part of His purpose.... Amen and Amen... To God Be The Glory -- www.elisamayo.com

1 comment:

simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.
I thought about including a link to your site on my blog.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me back

Best,
Simon

my blog is www.BrawnyHunk.com (not nearly as superficial as it sounds ;-) )