Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Can't Believe It Has Been So Long?

How can it be over a month since I last posted to my blog! Each night I sit down after I put my daughter to sleep and I get busy. Usually it is working on my website or writing. With a dial-up connection doing anything on the internet can take forever! But, God is good and has allowed me to get more done in the final two hours of my day that I could have ever imagined. I still have lists that I'm working on--send out manuscipts to publishers, send out to agents, send a draft to your critique group, send out your newsletter, read, add to webpage, research on the internet, WRITE, send books to so-and-so, and on it goes. But for the first time in my life, this work is totally gratifying. I never tire of it. I may not get it all done or visit all the places I've signed up for... but I work toward it every day as I wait for responses from anyone -- readers, publishers, agents, God.... Waiting isn't so bad when you are blessed in your wait.

No comments: