Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Newsletter Gets Go Ahead From God

I send out a weekly newsletter from my website that features a devotion and romance tips. As I was preparing to send out my next installment, I was stalled. I did not know which direction to go and was waiting on an answer from the Lord. Tonight, He answered. I had started on a devotional book covering the topic of hope months ago, but I had laid it aside as I focused on my next fiction book. I guess God had other plans... His answer came to me that I should use the book on hope as the basis for my next study in my newsletter... So, I have and I can't wait to see what He does with it. I know that I may not know on this side of eternity, but I am excited that He chose that topic because it has been so close to my heart as I struggle to find my way in my writing. Thank you, Father!

www.elisamayo.com

No comments: