Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Dreamer

Have you ever had a dream and it took so long for that dream to become a reality that you wondered if you were a crazy dreamer?

I have.  I’ll share with you a Bible verse that resonates with my wait and also a book that gripped me.  I’ve never suffered through infertility.  Maybe you have.  This book is definitely for you!  But it’s also for me....because holding on to a dream for years and never giving birth to it is a lot like infertility.  While reading the stories of 30 women who dreamed of holding their dreams in their arms, I cried.  I renewed my hope.  I laughed.  And I felt a kinship to them.

Hope deferred makes a heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.  Proverbs 13:12

I pray this finds it to the one who needs it next.


#passiton  #crystalbowman  #mothersinwaiting

No comments: